Tuesday, November 1, 2011

thanks in part to her...

So, for those of you who don't know, I ran my first half marathon this spring. Long story short, it was all spurred by a comment my husband made a year or so ago. I said I thought next year (2011) would be the year I would run the 1/2 marathon, which was on my bucket list. He said there's no way you can do that and rambled on about training, time commitment, etc... That was all the motivation I needed to prove him wrong. Through the recommendation of a co-worker, I joined a wonderful running group that was organized by the beautiful mother in these pictures. Her training program whipped my rear-end into gear and helped me successfully complete, and surpass my goal. She also happens to be an extremely knowledgable nutritionist. Let me know if any of you readers need a hook up for either = 0 Thanks B! It was a pleasure to photograph you and your family = )









No comments: